- Time to be determinedhttps://forms.gle/u1qhBW9frGauzJsk6The Interdisciplinary Laboratory in Human Neurodevelopment (LINE) is selecting new volunteers for Scientific Initiation (CIs). To participate, go to https://forms.gle/u1qhBW9frGauzJsk6 and fill in the information.
- Time to be determinedlocation to be determinedAre you interested? Sign up to receive more information! New Dates for 2021 Coming Soon
- Thu, Feb 04Recorded Symposium 10This symposium, we reflect on how the study of social and emotional phenotypes in clinical populations with genetic syndromes, acquired brain injury or neurodevelopmental disorders contributes to developing preventive and remedial intervention models in neuropsychology.
- Tue, Sep 01Link available for subscribersProfs. dr. Nara Andrade and Christopher Willard promoted specialized training in Mindfulness for mental health professionals from all over Brazil, the result of a partnership between the Bahia School of Medicine and Public Health and the Association for the Emotional Health of Children, with the support of UNICEF.
- Tue, May 28Catholic University of Salvador - UCSaIn May 2019, LINHA promoted the First Regional Seminar on Neurosciences and Education in Salvador, on the Pituaçu campus, at UCSal. The event had the partnership of the Municipal Education Department, Neojiba, in addition to the presence of professors with PhDs from various institutions in the country.